Sunday, July 17, 2011

good times at binions

rolls back to $9500, just made $400+ in binions right before i went to bring food back to my room with comp dollars. relaxing in room now. not sure why vince wanted me to get a parking pass and a room with 2 beds in it, never heard from him at all tonite. once i tried to bluff with A5 spades by shoving when still a much smaller stack than i was at the end, on a board of 236 with 2 spades, into another small stack of about $75. i offered to show a card for $5 HU, he paid me $5 and picked the wrong card, the a of spades, then he calls with 88 and i won when the ace hit the river. and another hand i was on a total bluff with AJ hearts, reraised all in and got called on a board of 43369 with 3 spades, and the caller had 8J? now granted he did have 1 spade and called the turn and not the river but still ???? what im saying is i think i won quite a bit more than i deserved to win. am wondering too exactly how much scott ended up with in the wsop, will go look it up now and see.

12 comments:

  1. If you ever see Jay Cool there let me know. He stole staking money from me and some other people. That's his home base when he's in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is terribad, good luck ex follower

    James1958

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you did the right thing about closing your blog on vpn TBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job on the win tony....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I staked him $250 for WSOP and haven't heard a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony, I really don't like this Blog format. I know a lot of other people don't, either - but I will continue to read your stuff and watch how this goes for you.

    Please just keep an open mind about going back to a forum-type format if your reader numbers plummet.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cooldave88 I have a few phone numbers for him but dont know if they are good. U can contact me thru AVP or VPN and I can send them to u privately. He's real name is Michael Cooley. Hopefully the word gets out about this guy.

    I started a thread about it at AVP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snooze. Last time I read. Go back to AVP/VPN please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you get tired of not having a place to call your own?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i dont think amnightus and jaycool same guy, amnightus said his name was mel and on the phone he sounded black

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey tony! this is diamond, i just wanted to let you know i stopped by to check out your block and will continue reading it! great job on the win sweetheart!!!

    ReplyDelete