Monday, August 1, 2011

it was NOT a good nite sunday aug 1

never did get a full 8 hours last nite before leaving the room, which was a mistake as usual. ended up dropping $1600+ and my new roll is at $10,400. too tired to type up a long post really, roo rired to do anything but sleep.

i think the fact i used to live outdoors years ago and get very scattered sleep even though i wasnt wasting near as much in machines then, had a lot to do with why i was so broke such long periods of time and stayed so broke. ive gotten more sleep in the past year and done better, although the fact my games switched to NL has been the main factor.

young guy in the golden nugget was wondering about having his laundry picked up and delivered for $20, wasnt sure if i should refer him to vince who i told him did mine, he said he wished he could have that done.

iphone still doing some odd things im trying to figure out how not to make it do, but i did download bejeweled2 on it and had a few hours play on it and 150,000+ before it ended my game. would like to meet up with someone else in vegas who has it downloaded on their phone and challenge them to a higher score while playing. (just one game, winner gets $$)

(not the end of post, will finish later)---ok its 2am, a long sleep finanally, and awake enough to finish and then head over to the golden nugget poker room. effective immediately a $200 to the first person who catches me on a machine, or 100% of all the money in the machine if its less than $200. u must be willing to post in the blog u caught me playing and NOT post it anonmously.

before i went to sleep i got my host to give me 6 more days, so now my checkout date is sunday the 7th. i started off last nite losing a small amount on poker at binions, then a loss of over $1000 on vbj, then a few hundred at table BJ in the nugget, and then a little bit of a win on poker at the nugget. later when i came back my chips were picked up and i sat at a new game and lost $115. all in all i had around $12,000 at the beginning of the day, and $10400 at the end. also dropped some in the VP machine with 9-6 payouts at the 4q too.

14 comments:

  1. KEEP IT UP GENIUS AND YOU WILL BE BROKE PRETTY SOON.

    YOU ARENT A GOOD ENOUGH POKER PLAYER TO SUSTAIN VBJ LOSSES AND POKER VARIANCE AT THE SAME TIME.

    YES DELETE THIS POST LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!

    ENJOY FANTASYLAND FOR ANOTHER MONTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm shocked 10k to 12k to 10k to...12k and bk to 10?!

    Nice work champ

    TBCS_WIGHT_SOX

    P.S. This blog sucks man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you loose so much? Was it the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a scale of 1-10 how much fun did you have losing more than 10 percent of your roll in one night?

    ReplyDelete
  5. to the 2.46pm poster, quit posting anonymously then most of ur posts wont be deleted. i always think about 95% of anonymous posts always coming from same guy often using foul language on most of his comments, prove me im wrong. People complain about me deleting posts, yet insist on not creating accounts. and fun on a scale of 1-10? a total 0 unless im winning, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought this blog was supposed to be about grinding low stakes poker. it should be titled "how to lose your roll as fast as possible"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Lester. Do you ever get comped rooms at Golden. NUgget?

    You gamble there plenty but never mention the food comp from the poker room or any comps from table games at GN.

    You don't play any VP at GN? Or VBJ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tony,

    Was gonna post this on AVP but it seems to be down at the moment. I'll be getting into Vegas Saturday evening and staying at the Nugget til Wednesday. How about joining me for the 11AM Sunday tournament. With the rebuy it's 105 and we could do a last- longer for the buy-in amount...if you beat me you'd be freerolling and these tournaments are typically around 3 tables and soft. Let me know.

    Socorro01

    ReplyDelete
  9. lester i dont ever get free rooms at the golden nugget, just emails for what they call low priced rooms. and i never play any machines there, they removed their VBJ machine over a year ago. just poker mostly what i play there and all they give is $10 food voucher for 4 hours.

    if anyone in vegas wants to eat in the binions steakhouse, and give me a little because they will expect a very large tip, i do have an offer for one free meal. only for me and one guest. id never have any interest in eating there myself, i want my meals quick and easy and eat in my room. so i wouldnt eat there no matter if it were free.

    ReplyDelete
  10. socorro01, without u creating an account, how can i be sure thats really u and not someone claiming its you? people have tried this many times, and i guess thats why i want everyone creating accounts. but yes if u are in vegas, i might be interested but i would not know what hours id want to play until i seen my sleep schedule the previous day, the wrong hours wont work. lots of times im going to bed about noon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tony,

    I'm interested in the meal for two...Let me know what you want for it and what it includes.

    Work on your schedule and let me know asap about the tournament.If the morning one won't work, I could probably do one of the other Sunday ones but we need to confirm by Friday as I won't have access to on-line during my trip. You can DM me on Twitter to confirm its me.

    Socorro01

    ReplyDelete
  12. socorro thats NOT a meal for 2, i must be one of the 2, even though i dont really want to be. actually i suppose if i was along and showed ID 2 people could eat a meal there and me not eat at all. but im not sure. it has my name on it. surely u will be able to access twitter while u are in town? or just call me on my room phone at the 4 queens the nite before remember im always awake middle of nite but may not be in room. would recommend 1am saturday tourney, but that might change.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't want to create an account because I hate the way this blog is formatted. Having to wait som long to see other posts just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep playing them good machines tony, when are you going to learn not to martingale, tony i know you are smart enough to know that machines are for suckers, idiots etc.... Why not play 1/3 or 2/5 nl instead of sticking the money in a bottomless pit.

    ReplyDelete