Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sitting at the riv waiting on a seat

Used $280 of comps yesterday getting 2 friends rooms. Talked to my host and it was ok. That got me back $160 of what i was losing at the riv and eventually i went to my room to sleep $100 ahead. Still not sure where to deposit money online am thinking 5 dimes website anyone have any experience there? Called a guy down with a small pair yesterday i shouldve recognized as a solid player. Mike champoux came by with alot of money was winning heavily and on his way to connecticut anyway sorry this is short will add to it later i finally got seated.

Update evemtually won about $30 and went to eat. Rode the bus downtown to the bank and forgot it was saturday. Right now im sitting in a game at the nugget with over $1250 on the table over $100 of its profit

7 comments:

  1. I have a feeling tony tilted off a large chunk of his roll while not updating. This blog sucks. The commenting is stupid. Waiting is ridiculous.

    Newflash tony: people dont read your blog for your writing skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is on life support Tony. You need to either plug the plug and put it out of its misery or give it a shot of andrenilen and bring it back to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you said you used $280 of comps to get someone a room - then you said that got you back 160 of what you were losing.


    Are you telling me that you made them pay you the $280 to you in cash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 different guys wanted rooms for both friday and saturday and gave me $80 each. Cost me $70 times 4 in comps. Essentially i turned $280 comps into $160 cash

    ReplyDelete
  5. will somebody please wake me up when something interesting happens?

    ReplyDelete
  6. dogclock, ur comment also accidently got deleted, and i found it in my email trash folders, so im copying and pasting it, only sad thing is its gonna show the comment as coming from me instead of u. here it is.


    Tony, I just started reading Donkey-Tax blog, and I noticed how many times you posted about his versuses your bank roll. First thing I notice is that he does have other income to pay for living expenses you don't. Also he if did stay off the machine you could pay a 1,000 a mounth for a loft in a very secure living space. But by reading his blog do you see why this is very good to see what you can do if you stay off machines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete