Thursday, August 25, 2011

waking up thrusday afternoon at the 4 queens

well last nite i started off winning $272 in the nugget, went to eat, and put a lot of the food away in my fridge (daily $40 magnolias first 3 nites of this stay). Met tatude about that time, and him and i went to osheas to look for roy, and found him in a tourney. so tatude and i sat and started playing cash and we both started losing. eventually i found roy at a table game, and i suggested he move to my poker table, and he sat and played a while. and made $80 last quite a long time til he finally lost with a flopped straight against a set. then he suddenly realized hed lost his keys, and ill call him soon to find out if he ever came across them.

i eventually left that game still out $150. tatude left it long before roy and i did. i took a cab back downtown. couldve rode the bus but i hate the long waits in the middle of the nite. still its a waste of money though and is why i prefer to just play wherever i stay. now that its the next afternoon, i seem to have forgotten all the important hands as usual.

6 comments:

  1. How about getting Roy the prime rib dinner at Magnolia's? One trip I downtown I had that for dinner four nights in a row and had the same waitress every time. On the fourth dinner she just asked me what I wanted to drink and then brought me the prime rib dinner like I had ordered the previous 3 dinners. I tipped her $5 and she caught me at the stairs and thanked my after I had paid at the checkout register. Again, just a thought....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice playing with you last night. BTW I wouldn't have let that guy hit you. I was watching him close. We need to teach u some MMA moves tho. I'll post a trip report with as many details as I can at AVP when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tight fisted in everyday life, but so willing to go gusto feeding the vbj addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help with pot odds calculations or tournament strategies? Need a bit moren info Majid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony,

    I will be downtown tonight for 3 nights, I will try to find you.

    Good luck,

    snevman

    ReplyDelete