Thursday, September 15, 2011

waking up thurs morn in my hotel in commerce

sorry for not getting around to updating this before falling asleep, i play til i get too tired, then all i want to do is go right to sleep. wont be in los angeles much longer and want to check out some places in sacramento and ventura. worried about not having heard from my friend in oregon since sept 2 i hope shes ok. not been online yahoo once since then. overall i ended up winning just under $100 last nite mostly in stud, had i not paid any taxi fares id ended up winning over $100. and now im ready to leave. better updates to come on future days, future posts. bear with me.

4 comments:

  1. " " knows you are coming. I hope you will learn from this. When you are back in Vegas and your roll is too low. " " will be back online. GL and stay off the machines.

    P.S.

    This format sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greyhound from LA to Sacramento $55

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony have you done anything else but play poker on your vacation? A change if scenery is good but you should do some other things. I may meet up with you if you go to Sacramento it pretty close to me but I can't be sure. I got alot going on now and I don't keep late night hours unless I'm in Vegas.

    You might want to be sure your friend will be available before you go all the way to Oregon. Might tilt you if she's not around after u go all the way up there. Good luck stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queue "Please come to Boston" by David Loggins....


    “If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

    ReplyDelete