Saturday, October 29, 2011

im gonna attempt to post a PICTURE

this is the girl whose very nice and friendly that i was hanging out with in the Grand sierra poker room, didnt need any money and was very understanding about the fact i wasnt in the greatest of moods because of losing, because she also has another friend who plays poker. she herself wants to learn. watched me a few hours, drank too much, and also gave me a backrub. she just so happens to have the exact same phone and company as me and was showing me alot about how to use it including the camera and how to delete apps i dont want. she was dressed up for halloween. she kept telling me not to tell anyone about my money and to just make the best of my life from now on and to not let it get me down if im not winning and to learn to just let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment