Sunday, March 24, 2013

I can finally be over the bitterness and resentment ive felt towards sickcallMcgee the past 3 weeks will explain in the blog

and to start with, he dont know about ANY of this, he has no idea how much trouble one small thing he tried to do on my laptop has caused me. Thank God i found this webpage, because there is no official support person for gmail, (since its free, they offer none) and i did post in their help forums, but no one bothered to reply since the only people using it are NOT ACTUALLY EMPLOYEES but only other clients also needing help.

(webpage that fixed the problem when i followed the advice)--- http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2009/08/how-to-change-email-address-for-blogger.html

u see, Mc Gee went on my laptop to set up Google talk (so i could send people texts but not recieve back if my phone gets cut off) he didnt realize i already have an gmail acct i dont ever use, so he created a different one. (the other gmail tmobile required it to download applications to my cell from the Google playstore). so i sometimes get gmail sent to my cell, and its ALWAYS from the google playstore since it was all ive used it for. here is the problem--the new email mc gee created, since i was logged into Blogger at the time, somehow attached itself to my blogger acct. and then it wouldnt let me remove it from my blogger acct (to go back to just using yahoo email) because u CANNOT delete a gmail acct as ur primary address once u have one. and it somehow became my primary address instead of yahoo.

the way this created a problem for me was this--every single time i made a comment elsewhere on someone elses blog, i no longer got comments sent to me at my yahoo email, so i didnt know about them. instead it was sending all the comments to the gmail address. I've somewhat fixed the problem, but not entirely,  its still not letting me send comments to yahoo and i really wish that it would. But at least its now sending them to the gmail acct attached to my phone where ill actually get the mail.

were it not for this blog article i found, (with the advice in it to be logged into my blog on 2 different browsers at the same time to switch from one gmail to another gmail) id still be unsure how to fix it and it would still be driving me nuts.

it was driving me nuts so much, i seriously considered shutting down my google accts entirely, under sickcallmcgees email he created. Problem is, i was pretty sure if i did that, my blog would get deleted and erased too. i would like to know if i was right in my thinking on this, if i deleted that gmail email blogger acct, would google have really deleted my blog? of course, if id have shut down my google accts, id have turned right around and then created a new one with my yahoo id, and made absolutely sure to NOT attach a gmail this time.

the reason its so important for me to use yahoo instead of gmail as my primary address is not only would it be a pain in the ass to get mail in 2 places or have to change my email at every bank and forum under the sun, is that im ALWAYS notified immediately of new emails on yahoo simply by being logged into yahoo messenger as offline all the time. and on gmail im not, i dont even think there is an instant messenger program notifying people of this for gmail, correct me if i am wrong.

all this will soon be moot anyway, wont know of gmail soon on my cell, as my cell will get shutdown (and my internet) once i get past due enough where they cut it off. im better off just playing live right where im at and not having any expenses at all, and that way i wont lose the final $1450 i still have after todays meager wins. if its really important someone reaches me, they can come out to the goldstrike. but i do need to get my seals with clubs money first, and im down to $2 in bovada again. cannot understand why its taking seals so long to get back online.

oh and snevman, Mark said its NOT $60 plus $12, its $48 plus $12 for $60 total in the tourny. stack says he will pick me up at 5pm monday night. i seriously hope stack dont mind stopping at a grocery store on the way back so i can buy canned beans at either walmart or food4less where its cheap enough.

good news is im finally following the chart exactly to the letter, and thats keeping me from any big losses i had martingaling. so i still think ill survive ok without needing govt help as long as this machine stays put, and as long as i continue to follow it. no more dumb things like getting mad and hitting max bet and then not being able to split 88, really screwing me like happened once

also those of u NOT reading roughing the punter probably should be, u are missing out on some things.

39 comments:

  1. way to focus on the stuff that matters, chief. oh dear oh dear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way that you delete a gmail account is to smash your computer with a sledgehammer.

    If any other computers still have your gmail account in them, smash them too.

    Once they're all smashed, your gmail account is officially deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the dumbest blog post in history. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read the last ten pages on RTP.

    Two women together usually means friends. Most people have them. If a woman isn't interested in you, it's because you're gross and weird, not because they're gay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much like your hand histories, it's pretty difficult to decipher what you're asking, but yes, it sounds like you're being pretty ignorant about this terrible "problem" SickCallMcGee saddled you with by being an asshole and trying to help you.

    1. Go here: http://www.blogger.com/home

    2. At the very top right you'll see the name of the account you're logged in with, along with a little downward pointing arrow icon. Click on that.

    3. It'll pop up a window with an option at the bottom to "Sign out". Click on "Sign out".

    4. Now you'll see a box to log back into Blogger. Log in using your old Yahoo email address and check the box that says "Stay logged in".

    5. That should keep you logged in with your old Yahoo email address and ensure that any responses to your comments will get emailed to your Yahoo address and not the Gmail account that that asshole SickCallMcGee set up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that works to log me in, but of course all emails were still being sent elsewhere since it wont let me use any address except for a gmail address as the PRIMARY address for the acct. so ur solution was useless. anyway i had gmail transfer all my emails to yahoo, so now im getting emails sent to yahoo, but it wasnt thru blogger this is being done, once i found out u can forward emails, i logged into gmail and had this done.

      Delete
  6. Tony,

    I did some digging and found paperwork from your two evictions in Las Vegas. I just need an address to mail them to? Email me at mrlimitholdem@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sent u an email and not heard anything back

      Delete
  7. Seals is up again. They were apparently targeted by hackers trying to shut down their site. I believe they've worked through the problems and are back in business.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tony, how excited are you to pay your reconnection fees for both your phone and Internet when they finally get around to suspending you?

    Don't you wish you would've shown some initiative and suspended your account for up to 90 days without billing? A free service you can take advantage of through your own computer?

    http://support.verizonwireless.com/faqs/My%20Verizon/suspend_service.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not, have not and probably won't ever read anything on RTP - what exactly am I missing out on that's so important?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I can make out, it's a channel showing reruns of the last 6 years of Tony's life.

      Delete
  10. Uh, I have multiple emails that I separately use for banking, poker sites, poker/other forums, ISP Provider, my web site, and they all are attached to my phone and I get notified whenever someone sends me a note on any of these emails.

    If I want to be notified of any comment on any of these sites/blogs etc that notifies you of comments I just set the 'options' that each site has for notification and BANG they show up on the phone and computer.

    Bottom line, you can have multiple emails and the fact someone set up a different account for you means nothing and presents no additional problems and does not mean you need to close anything or delete anything.

    The phone is the easiest cause all the emails just come right to it. On the comp at home I have to open each account, but OK, easy enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know how to get email to show up instantly unless its yahoo email and im logged into yahoo messenger. then it shows up instantly. (i mean for the laptop not for the cell)

      Delete
    2. I can't believe yahoo messenger still exists. I remember using that in like 1999-2001.

      Delete
    3. Maybe someone that is familar with the type of smartphone TBC has can assist, but my understanding is you can get emails directly to your phone. I have a Blackberry and I just enter any email I want tracked and I see when I am sent one immediately. I recently helped a friend set-up a Lumina (WIndows Phone) and it was the same process. Enter the email in the options area and my friend gets all the emails sent right to the phone direct.

      Delete
    4. Maybe we should put together an R&D group to get to the bottom of this problem? Much more efficient than Tony searching youtube for the "how to" video. :headspins:

      Delete
  11. So you delete your proboards forum that everyone liked and are now posting all your thoughts on someone else's site with the standard forum layout akin to probaords. Why should we, your loyal readers, be required to check over at the other site? Your posts, while mildly interesting, are not compelling enough to require us to check multiple web sites. I find it curious that you are posting so much on the other site where you have no control. Controlling and censoring posts is your modus operandi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tony:

    You didn't answer this in your last blog entry, so I'll post it again. I do want to assure you that I'm not asking the question to be an ass; I'm asking because I've never been with a hooker and I'm curious about the street-walker culture and price. I'm guessing you won't find the question offensive, as you've mentioned multiple times in your blogs that you pay for hookers, and you mentioned it again last blog:

    Tony:

    Ballpark, how many hookers have you been with in your life? Also, what would you say is the AVERAGE amount you've paid each hooker?

    thanks,

    s.i.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe 15 to 20. probably about $60, almost all were from years ago where i gave crack whores like $20-60. only about 3 were about $200 or so. if u want to have fun, (make out, kiss etc instead of having sex, often they charge more).

      Delete
    2. So, if I DON'T want to kiss or cuddle, but rather,must defile them like a proper "gentleman," they will charge LESS?

      Color me intrigued.

      PS Tony, at those rates, I'll treat us both to hookers during WSOP this summer. Separately, or course... In fact, for $60, I'll work you into a filthy 5-some.... (Again, to clarify, I will be nowhere near this action, of course...).

      Delete
    3. How is making out with a complete stranger who charges multiple men money for sex more fun than sleeping with them?

      Delete
    4. Mr. Peters: I am reminded of the concept of "moral turpitude." : o )

      Delete
    5. Tony:

      I suggest you publicly accept p3's offer; that will make it a contract. Free 5-some for you, Tony!

      "pics, or it didn't happen", as they say on 2+2.

      s.i.

      Delete
  13. Why have we not seen a public apology from SickCallMcGee???? Time to step up and do the right thing, SCM...

    s.i.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tony - about the hooker thing, above this.....?

    s.i.

    ReplyDelete
  15. have written multiple letters to seals and paypal admins to get rid of the troll who sent the piss. hes been creating numerous ads posting fakes asking people to send the money to paypal, just wrote craigslist about him too. have immediately asked paypal to send the money back to each person as soon as i became aware of it. emailed lightning all the details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda strange, I don't understand what the idea is. I mean, if he did this and really wanted to cause you problems and disturbance he would not tell you he was doing this (he said on RTP he was posting fake trades). It is a hassle, but you can easily send the money back to the people right away without consequences. I don't see where you can get in any trouble and it seems it only takes a few minutes to correct the situation.

      Delete
  16. My advice - shut down your Paypal account and start a new one.

    You're one of millions of accounts on PayPal, and they don't have the time or inclination to babysit your account for you. Don't give out the details of the next one publicly.


    Your stalker on RTP has shown the inclination to have a whole lot of free time on his hands, and you don't want to have to try to explain yourself when the cops come looking for you as being someone trying to scam people online. You're a pretty easy guy to track down and it's gonna be way harder to prove that it's not you doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. the cops aren't going to believe that someone's going out of their way to get money fraudulently sent you. They're going to think YOU did it. Possession is 9/10ths of the law. If you possess stolen money you're going to be on the hook for it.

      I agree with this advice. Close the account IMMEDIATELY before any more problems arise from it.

      Delete
    2. Even if they believe that it's someone else posting the ads, they're going to assume that they're in cahoots with you.

      Delete
    3. Somehow Tony needs to fix this problem, but I can pretty much assure him he does not have to worry about the cops coming for him in these Paypal shenanigans. There are people using Paypal to rip others off for thousands of dollars at a clip in the poker community (and in many other areas as well) and I have not yet seen a single instance where the police have become involved.

      Delete
    4. If he keeps sending the money back they are not going to think he is ripping off anyone...

      Delete
  17. I imagine paypal will shut the acc down for him, as this will start to look like fraud, and they dont like this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope SickcallMagee never does you another favor again. And then you wonder why you have no friends. You're a leach and an ungrateful ass.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Constant payments, then refunds on paypal is going to look suspicious as fuck. There's a good chance they suspend the account. (Which actually kind of solves your problems. If they suspend the account then nobody can send money to it anymore).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Tony has pretty much moved his "blog" back to forum style posting at roughingthepunter.com

    He is being stalked on there like he's never been stalked before by what seems like one person, but he also receives handouts and assistance and validation from multiple others, so I guess it balances out.

    ReplyDelete