Wednesday, August 21, 2013

update from my room at the goldstrike in Jean

Am glad to report that Vince got the facebook message i sent him while i was still on the bus (with access to the wifi) that asked him to call me in my room here in Jean. which he did, but of course i was out of the room. the size of pants is either 34 or 36, not the 30 or 32 he was thinking. thats the LENGTH, not the width. the width is the big number, and the length is the small number. i am only 5.9". Vince left a recorded message he would be up saturday night, with a couple of suitcases left at his house, maybe that will include the shampoo, he said i had shirts and things and he would see about bringing the pants too. they dont sell laundry detergent at the gas station, someone else said to wash them in the room i could use any type of soap, even shampoo. one of the employees in the gift shop claimed she has done that before.

and i made my first purchase, $10 for a working cell phone charger that i bought in the gift shop. of course its still a useless phone without it being turned back on or access to wifi, but at least now i can look up all the numbers of others that are stored on it or play games.

also made a 2nd purchase today, $10 for 24 hours of wifi. and of course thats the final wifi purchase ill be making for at least a week, sure cant afford that every day.

so how will i keep the blog up and running? thats quite simple. i will type up the blog entry daily as usual, and either Josie, lightning, seattleirish, or anyone whose voice i know, have spoken to before and fully trust not to edit my words, will phone me at exactly 8pm vegas time daily and have me read to them the new blog entry to publish, and ill let Josie take care of the comments in my absence. u see, the less time i spend online, and the more time i spend trying to grow the roll and come up with money, the better off i am.

how will i eat and have clothes here in Jean? without a way to get anywhere? well thats quite simple too, it seems amazon.com and walmart.com will allow me to get all the food, and clothes (or anything else) i need. maybe even a new phone or a way to get online cheaply. i would be highly surprised if i found out i couldnt buy a shipment of used pants on amazon.com with like say 7 pants and 28 shirts, (a months supply) from a secondhand thrift store vendor im sure some thrift stores sell thru amazon also, hopefully theres still some cheap enough to where u can buy a large quantity at a price of not more than $1 to $1.50 per shirt, and $3 per pants. and if mormon in vegas still wants to provide a pair of pants she is welcome to mail them to the goldstrike front desk on my behalf, it would be highly appreciated and if anyone else is motivated to do the same in the way of glasses, scissors, food, clothes, phone they no longer use but works, they are more than welcome to do so also.

id think i could also order a USB modem this way and maybe then be able to get online daily thru dialup instead of once a week. too expensive to pay this $10 everyday, u can believe that and if u think i will u are only fooling urself.

what id really like, instead of wasting money on getting other phones and wifi, is just paying my bills on my contract little by little, but they dont want the money that way, they want quite a bit in advance upfront to turn it back on instead of the $10 here, $10 there id gladly offer all day long day after day. doesnt make sense to me to spend money on other companies when i owe this bill, and even if i have no intention of paying it for months, ill still have to pay it sooner or later.

now what u guys are probably wondering is have I been disciplined enough to refrain from hitting the max bet button? or have i been playing more spots than i said i would? well i have some good news and some bad news. the bad news is i didnt keep to the $5 3 hands max i said i would, once i got stuck over $50 yesterday, it went out the window, and my largest bet was 3 spots, 2 hands of $14 and one of $15. so the good news is i never once bet over $15 a spot (certainly no max bet) and never once played 5 spots instead of 3 at the most. in fact, to hold myself to this, i had only 3 copies of my players card on me, knowing without the credit for my play, id never bet over 3 spots.

so now u are probably wondering, well how much money did this lose since coming to Jean? well, what i thought was that whatever id lose in Jean, would be cheaper than paying for a room in vegas. and at the worst yesterday i was stuck $138 and quite upset about it. and i ended up being stuck $113 when id finally earned the free room for the first night.

after that, i went and slept a long time and had a good rest. also i managed to get a buffet ticket so i ate a good meal too. then when i woke up about 4am, i knew i needed to renew my room again today, so i went to earn another $12 comps to pay for it. and i did a whole lot better today. won $101 today, so overall for the 2 days, i only lost $12 on the VBJ. which is about what i expect to lose in the long run for every 2 nights stay. and i still think that can be overcome too with a sufficient bankroll and a good counting system.

so instead of the roll being down to the $1488 it was when i quit for the day yesterday, its now back to $1568, which i think is still enough to work with here in Jean. and also enough to spare $68 or so for much needed online purchases, and towards phone and net. i wont need quite as much as i thought i might since Vince managed to find them 2 suitcases, but i could really use food. and im not sure if theres pants in them except a pair of sweat pants, ill know a whole lot more if im actually in the room next time he calls. thats why i am suggesting calls to me always be at exactly 8pm vegas time so i know when i can expect one. and thats still early enough for people on the east coast to be awake too. if anyone has a better suggested time, let me know.

to be honest, i never expected to be in Jean, i was quite shocked when the tour bus operator agreed to drop me off at the Jean exit gas station for the $25 tip. im sure he could get in trouble for that, so i thought surely he would refuse, and the fact he accepted surprised me. and also i do have a clean pair of socks in my luggage (my only luggage is a laptop case). but when i washed the 6 shirts (all of which are now dirty) i washed the spare pair of socks, so i have the ones i have on for days that arent clean, and the clean pair. i should probably go ahead and put them on now, instead of saving them so ill have a clean pair in a bigger emergency.

so actually, my rolls quite a bit higher than it wouldve been down to had i paid for a week in vegas, plus in vegas id have nothing to play since i didnt have enough to play poker in vegas. all i couldve afforded is the new 24 hour $100 aces cracked at sams town mon and thur, with nothing to play the rest of the time. (thats why i was gonna live on boulder hwy, and maybe spent the rest of the time at club fortune). at least now ive got something to play thats plus EV just like i did at the commerce. all i have to do is discipline myself properly and ive done a great job or not betting too much or playing more than 3 spots.

yeah i did get mad early on yesterday and do 3 hands totalling $43 instead of $15, but i didnt overbet at least and kept to the bankroll rules in spirit. by having over $1500 when i did the 3 spots of $15 per spot max. was also a little surprised no one called other Vince to find out how i was doing, or to ask if there was anything i wanted to say to my readers and let them know.

also some calls to vegas might be considered local instead of long distance it depends on where in vegas. u have to test each number. if its considered local, i can call certain blog readers from my ROOM phone at the goldstrike. have not tried out a test to a single number as of yet. if its long distance, no way to call, without enormous expense from the room phone. the way to know if its local is if it does NOT make the first dial area code 702 i was told by the front desk.

so yeah at least i can sleep now, shower, and i still have the axe body spray which works wonderful as deodorant i think Josie sent me once that comes in extremely handy. and if i can get online periodically, and order things thru amazon, i should be able to get me whatever i need, and survive until lightning arrives. i only pray this $1568 is actually enough to grind out my room each day without going broke. hey Kimlee disappeared on RTP months back, but he did suggest $1400 initially thinking it was enough. im not sure who agreed with him, i dont remember if cutter and chaperone did, they are probably the most knowledgeable about it.

my goal? well thats to slowly make a ton of miniature payments on my bills, get rid of the overdue bills entirely, get my phone and net back without having to change providers, and also get to over $2000. and to get back a full suitcase of shirts and pants and plenty of food. all of that will take time and money.

61 comments:

  1. Wow, your post reads like edicts from a king in exile. Well played sir, well played.

    By the way, a dialup modm is useless if you don't have an account with an ISP. Is there free dialup internet accessable from Jean, or anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what free or at least cheap enough for me to afford types of dialup can u get in Jean? is this info that you would be able to find online or not? id investigate if i had a way to get online thru dialup but without a modem no need to investigate. i wouldnt mind paying say $10-30 a month but nothing too high, certainly not by the day or hour. or with limited access on time.

      Delete
    2. Tony-
      Check your email. I just sent you an invite to join FreedomPop. With an initial upfront purchase of an $80 device, you get free 500 megabytes of internet for life, every month. It is a pocket wifi to cellular internet device. I bought one last year and have been very happy with it. I think it'll suit your purposes very well.

      Note that 500 MB is not a huge amount of data, but it is enough to check email, surf the web, etc. 500MB is not enough to watch youtube, online videos, etc. It'll get you by, though, for free, with the $80 up front.

      They have a few devices now, but the one I have is over Sprint's 4g network - very fast. You can hook your laptop up to it or whatever wireless device you need, and as long as you have the Sprint 4g cellular service available in the area, you have internet.

      -TPM

      Delete
    3. havent received the email, i looked in bulk, if its buried in there ill never find it. but would it get a signal in a place like Jean? i can save money doing cricket or clear $40 a month instead of $90 a month verizon, but i worry Jean is too remote to pick up the signal. would like for a clear or cricket modem customer to come test it out to find out. and of course, ALL them companies charge upfront for the modem. whats important isnt so much that it be free, (i can afford to pay something, not alot--but that theres no upfront cost). also when i can, i need to find out the cheapest way to get a laptop battery too but that wont be for awhile.

      Delete
    4. Just read some freedompop product reviews on amazon and opted not to go any further....

      I got this unit directly from freedom pop in Jan 2013 for use when I travel. I subscribed to the 2Mb per month for $17.99. Upon receiving the device I connected my device to it and went to two webpages to test connectivity. It then went on the shelf.

      About 2 weeks later, I took it out of town with me and used it while eating lunch to view a few webpages for research. No video, or audio, just plain webpages. I put it in my glovebox in my vehicle and there it stayed.

      In March I noticed two charges from freedompop. One for $17.99 and on for $370. Yes, $370. I immediately called freedom pop and told them about the charge. They claimed I had used 37Gb (gigs) of data in 2 days. I asked for the dates of the usage and they were for just 3 days prior. I explained that I had not used it in over 2 weeks and the accused me of not password protecting it and leaving my network open. Fact is, the device was protected both with a login password as well as a separate wifi password of my choice. Also, the device was still in my glove box and the battery was dead. They then claimed that my MAC address may have been "spoofed", but had no explanation as to how that could have happened.

      I asked for a credit of the $370 and they REFUSED!

      If you use this service, BEWARE! They can say you used data that you didn't and there is no way for you to prove otherwise. They have your payment info on file and they will, WITHOUT WARNING, charge you extraordinary high amounts.

      Delete
    5. I haven't had any problems with it in the year I've owned it. Check that - they changed their terms & conditions so that I pay $.99 for every month that I don't use at least 5mb, and was surprised in May to see a $0.99 inactivity fee. Simple fix: I now use at least 5mb per month.

      Outside of that, I've been quite happy with the device and service. As for coverage, you can look at the Sprint map and look for their 4g service area. I believe they sell devices that work with their 3g service area as well as their other bands.

      As for Lester's response, I have my account set to automatically shut off at 500mb, so I never run the risk of having a situation similar to him. You can absolutely set up the account so that it stops service automatically - i.e. no overage charges. If you do run into an overage situation, it does become costly for the data.

      Delete
    6. you have your hotspot set up correctly TPM. The customer service failings in the reviews I read in amazon scared me away just as much as the end-user technical failures. I had a bad experience with a software company in New Zealand that triple charged me for a software purchase that I am still in the process of disputing with my CC company. So I am hyper sensitive to overcharging. if this freedompop thing has any hiccup with tony it is very likely that the customer service episode would end badly...

      Delete
  2. Hmm back to Jean? I think this is going to be bad for you. Jean never gets you back to poker? It leads to you getting more depressed. Cali was working. You could have found a room for a week with $150.

    If the goal is to play online full time like you say you need a real plan to make that happen. You need to build a roll not grind vbj to earn one night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...this is a bad plan.

      You were making almost $100 a day in Cali...now you want to grind VBJ for $12-$15 a day. No way will you ever grow the roll on VBJ....if you break even and get a free room...that would be the best possible outcome. You still have to pay for food,internet and phone on top of all that.

      I'd bet on it..but I have no way of verifying if you are ever telling the truth about your roll or not.

      For $35 a day there has to be something in Cali better than a spa during hours...like a hostel or boarding house...something.

      You are now $85 a day -EV...and you are risking $1200-$1500 a day to get it with no way to play poker and grind the roll up

      Stupid Idea

      Delete
  3. great to find out that Josies password is working. obv SI has never been in cali, or he would KNOW that rooms for $150 a week dont exist anywhere except in horrible ghettos shared with strangers. even most motel 6s are $350-500 per week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony:

      How did my name come up in this context? I don't remember making any posts saying you can get a place in Cali for $150.00 a week. Please repost if I did - I do have a bad memory.

      And, yes, I have been to California multiple times each year; in fact, I took my son to Disney about 3 weeks ago. He enjoyed it but, like me, he's scared of the roller coasters - we did Space Mountain and the big log water one (spash mountain?), but in the photos we were both cringing in fear, rather than loving it. I really don't know how people find that enjoyable.

      s.i.

      Delete
    2. look thru the comments in the last blog, the comment by "unknown" and tell me if theres another person with the same google id as unknown--most of the time.

      Delete
    3. actually the comment is above, that wasnt YOU??? been thinking thats been you for months

      Delete
    4. Tony:

      In the multiple years I've been posting on your blog, haven't you noticed that I always sign my posts "s.i."?

      I'm guessing the posts you were referencing weren't signed as such...?

      s.i.

      Delete
    5. i didnt think google would allow 2 accounts with the same username, please see the other unknowns comments in this thread.

      Delete
    6. Tony:

      It ISN'T a username. It's the default for those who don't list an identifier.

      s.i.

      Delete
  4. You know, you will have to pay more to your phone and internet per month than before if you want to get caught up. You will have to pay the current month's expenses + part of the missed payments to start chipping away at the debt.

    Nice to see that you lost your discipline towards betting VBJ in less than one day. This new Jean experiment is going to go swimmingly, I'd say.

    You are not going to get used clothes on Amazon. Also, when you are buying stuff online, don't forget to factor in the Shipping costs. I know how tight you are with money, but these fees must be paid. The best thing for you is to buy everything at once to cut down on shipping costs.

    Do you really think you are going to dictate your blog entries to your Inner Circle and they are going to post them for you. I'd imagine they all have real lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IN PRAISE OF TONY BIGCHARLES:

    Tony:

    I really do want to give you props. You have some amazing survival instincts and I am going to keep that in mind next time I'm tempted to cross you off. I really thought you wouldn't bounce back after this latest dip to $500.00.

    I cannot imagine living the life you live, but I do not think I could do what you do and still keep any sense of dignity or sanity. Yet, you do. Yes, you ask/expect others to do you favors, but you're only sporadically bitter and you rarely wallow in it for long. You bounce back. You do have a dignity about you in that you don't fall into that trap of letting your internal evil swallow what's good in you. And, you do have good in you, Tony.

    You've got your roll back out of the terror zone and into something that, with discipline and focus, can be grown. I'm impressed, Tony.

    So - - - props to you, TBC. I think most of us would not want to follow your path, but I do think most of us can find something to admire in your struggle and in your ability to keep fighting.

    Kudos,

    s.i.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rental car rates have gone up instead of down. Looks like the lightning36 taxi service might be out of business this fall in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont worry about that, i wont have a way to see u at all if u do not have a car, so what would be the point in coming to vegas then? ud have more fun staying home. i'll gladly pay up to $25 towards the cost of ur rental car if nothing seriously goes wrong in the meantime.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm ... I guess I never thought about it that way before, Tony. You are probably right. Not sure that I could find anything fun to do in Las Vegas without you around except for maybe poker, slots, roulette, misc gambling, complementary drinks, interesting restaurants, celebrating my brother's birthday, catching up with friends, watching the ladies of the evening, cruising the sports books, enjoying the nightlife, relaxing in a nice hotel ...

      Delete
    3. lightning and I are going to Vegas to celebrate my birthday, not to see you. We will be eating in great restaurants and I'll be spending a heap of money on frivolous things as I usually do while in Vegas.(Too bad the lovely Josie won't be there.) Oh yeah... there's the gambling, too. lightning will probably win a bundle as usual and I'll lose mine. Oh, well, it's only money.

      Delete
    4. Lightning - the grrouch plan can always be in effect one day if'n I'm enjoying a day off.

      grrouch has a horse and can travel...

      Delete
    5. Also Thundering - while your birthday falls earlier in the month - Mine falls later in the month.
      I'm looking at any excuse to add another celebration into my calender :)

      Delete
    6. Lightning: You forgot two things on your list: hookers and blow.

      Delete
    7. I just want to capture that statement for posterity: "so what would be the point in coming to vegas then? ud have more fun staying home."

      This response made my day! LOL!

      Delete
    8. "i wont have a way to see u at all if u do not have a car, so what would be the point in coming to vegas then?"

      OMG, this is the most hilarious thing I've read in quite a while.

      Delete
    9. Ahhh ...

      Visiting a strip club -- always more fun to talk about than actually do. Based on Las Vegas strip club prices. I'd rather invest the money in some of dem good hookers Tony talks about if I was so inclined -- which I am not.

      Hookers -- see above

      Blow -- I have never indulged in drugs of any sort.

      My response at work when things seem to work out for me: "It is a function of living a clean and wholesome life." lol

      Delete
    10. the comments r better that the post. lmao.

      Delete
    11. happy bday if i 4get thundering.

      Delete
  7. What are you doing going back to the machines? Have you not learned any lessons of the past? From what it sounds like, you paid $133 for the "free room." That does not seem like an equitable trade, especially since you describe a Motel 6 as costing "$350-500 per week." From my calculations, $133 * 7 = $931 per week for the place you're staying.

    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure where are getting ur figures, but i said i lost a total of $12 for BOTH DAYS TOTAL. so the room cost me $6 per night. the first day was a $113 loss, and the 2nd day was a $101 win.

      Delete
    2. PM - sadly, Tony is a lost cause.... You're better off sitting back and enjoying the circus.... No good advice will ever be followed....

      Delete
    3. Thanks PPP.

      Tony, I'm not giving you any advice because I know you'll selectively choose the advice that fits what you want to do regardless. Instead of advice, I'm going to give you facts, which you love to work with, and you can determine what makes the most sense:

      As of your post time, the room cost you $6 per night, 2 nights. Let's assume that's a good thing. What has your bankroll done in the meantime? It has dropped at least $12.

      Today, I see this post: "that being said, i just lost $123 on it and im going to sleep now." $123 + $12 = $135 / 3 = $45 / night. Hmmm... Now you've dropped $135 of your bankroll in 3 nights of Jean, NV.

      What was your bankroll doing out in Cali when you weren't able to play VBJ? What was your bankroll doing in Cali when you were ONLY playing poker? Hmmmm...

      Again, as I said at the beginning of my response, draw your own conclusions, cause I'm not going to spell it out for you.

      Delete
    4. so much 4 being afraid of spending 1% of yr bankroll on toothpaste and such .when u were in cali. fuck it put 1/2 yr bankroll aka all the money u got on red in roulette.

      Delete
  8. Tony, you just could not stay away from dem good machines. Tony if that machine was so good don't you think a AP would be on it daily? That machine is there for a reason to make money for the Casino.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zin, why do u always post such BS advice when it comes to beating BJ games? the reason no other AP's are on it is none of them are interested in free housing here like i am. they are prefer fancier housing in nice hotels and have the bankroll to have better opportunities. and it does make money for the casino, 94% of players are suckers u know.

      that being said, i just lost $123 on it and im going to sleep now, after just getting off the phone with Vince. hes coming by friday night with the bags. but me losing the $123 sure dont mean the machine sucks. i also asked Vince to check out the montelago casino to find out which type of VBJ it has, shufflemaster or dealers angels for me. maybe NCKPA knows. im sure cutter knows.

      got to lower the max bet from 3 spots of $14 each, thats still too much total bet it seems.

      Delete
    2. Tony you have been trying to "beat" those machines for years. Exactly where has that gotten you? Your bread and butter profits come from POKER. I know you won't listen but I'll say it again, get off those damn machines they are -EV for you and everyone else. If they were beatable you would have been rich and retiring long ago.

      Delete
    3. Believe me if that machine was beatable it would not be there. Gambling 101 - Do not gamble for comps or with money you cannot afford to lose.

      Tony you do not need to lower the max bet, what you need is to get the hell out of there before its to late. Tony even if the machine was break even at best you do not have the patience or discipline to play the machine. You get mad to easy and blow up time after time after time. Good luck i hope it works out for you. How is the relaxing week going so far?

      Delete
    4. Zin knows nothing about gambling.

      Delete
    5. Sbr lol, Sbr invest in Oil and your worries will be over. Sbr i gambled when i was in my early twenties and now that i am 48 i am financially set for life. I do not have to work if i choose not to, i can do what ever i want when i want.

      Sbr, Did you see the price of oil today $105+ gotta love it i know i do.

      Delete
  9. Tony Tony Tony, this is ground hogs day all over again. Your counting system is bullshit it will never sustain you a profit long term. Quit fooling yourself. They build large air conditioned buildings in the middle of the desert for a reason. Because of people like you who think they can beat the game or the machine.

    No matter what randon number generator they put into those machines you are forgetting casinos are in the business of making money not giving it away for a net loss. They can program those machines to do anything they want and it's only in their interest to make you lose much more than you will ever win. It's very simple as people have been telling you for years, stick to poker, get a part time job and everything should be golden. You play scared poker because of your tiny bankroll which will always cripple your game.

    Build up a bank roll of $2-$3k and play comfortably with normal buy ins in $1 $2 NL. They games are still very much beatable if you stop getting banned at the strip casinos. I lived in Vegas for 3 years and on any given night I played I would see one or maybe two locals at my table, most of the players were randoms at night. During the day there are lots more local grinders who are grinding out their comps promotions and freeroll hours. There is still plenty of great poker action to be had at most on strip casinos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they can't program the machines to do whatever they want. There are laws. Idiots like you spewing nonsense don't help. The truth is more than sufficient to show that Tony shouldn't gamble.

      Delete
    2. Yes they do have payout percentages as required by law, my point is the machines are not fucking beatable cock sucker.

      Go spew your nonsense from an anonymous internet id elsewhere tough guy.

      Delete
    3. Yes they have payout percentages that are enforced by law I know this. My point is that the machines are not beatable cock sucker. Pretty tough posting from some anonymous internet handle aren't you?

      Delete
    4. if playerscard# equals tonybigcharles goto bustoloop
      bustloop:
      dealerdowncard= sixanysuit
      dealerupcard= fiveanysuit
      deal2dealer= anyjacktenqueenking

      loop until tonybigcharles balance equal zero

      Delete
  10. I counted my chickens.
    They have yet to hatch.
    *sad panda*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Tony,
    I wanted to say hi here, and not on Roughingthepunter. That website is so stupid, and everyone who posts there is a jack-off who doesn't know what they're talking about.
    I really do love this blog. It is one of the greatest adventure stories ever! I bought some pants yesterday from the Kmart I live next to, and I was thinking of running them over to you sometime soon. Are you leaving the Gold Strike anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont see myself able to leave anytime soon, if u can include some cans of 80c peaches and 80c beans from walmarts and $1.29 boxes of saltimes, ill gladly reimburse u for them. u do realize of course whatever u post here, anyone can copy and paste on RTP even if u dont want them to. i used to not know who u were but u are the guy who talked to me at the machine here in Jean. the younger guy from seattle. Not the guy who ripped off my free play and got me in trouble at the river palms when i did nothing wrong as i first thought. thats the OTHER george

      Delete
  12. about to lose the net at any moment when my 24 hours ends, need someone to finance the $188 bill to turn it back on and i pay them back a little at a time thru paypal. thats not asking for something for free. new roll $1555, won $67 VBJ and renewed the room finally so its good til friday now. concerned about the weekend though when u need to earn much more comps per day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read this blog for years, met TBC once at the Stratosphere, but never post. I thought at some point someone would say this: Amazon has pay per use cell phones for as low as $6. I'll go back to the sidelines now...

    Mr. Reed

    mrreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think we should start a betting pool on number of days until we see the inevitable post saying, "Coming to Jean was a terrible mistake. I should have stayed in California or gone in to Vegas to play poker. Somebody needs to come get me out of here right now!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY.

      Or, "+1" as the kids like to say...

      s.i.

      Delete
  15. Tony, whats the activation fee going to be to get your service reinstated once you get caught up? And if its important enough, you will pay for it yourself. VBJ is important enough to put hundreds of dollars into, so you can pay your own bill and be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anyone who still gives Tony free stuff, money, advice, pays his bills etc needs to go to the Betty Ford Center imo

    ReplyDelete
  17. This phone looks like a good deal

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0057GUFEI/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0057GUFEI&linkCode=as2&tag=survivalcom-20

    ReplyDelete
  18. Frostystinkmitt,
    You are a cunt, and you have always been a cunt. The only thing that is ever going to change about you is that you are going to become an even bigger cunt.
    Tony is my boy, and you need to leave him the fuck alone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Won only $64 this morning at Bally's
    New Roll somewhere around $2200 if you don't include the money I spent on Dinner last night and the money I'll spend on Dinner tonight.
    And something else I bought but forgot about....

    but, 2200....
    I've got 11 buy-ins.
    :)

    ReplyDelete