Monday, August 29, 2011

finally---out of the lucky club and back relaxing and eating a salad in my room at the 4 queens

Kenny drove me home he used to work with a BJ team in Seattle and i think mainly bets sports. also he knows tons about VP machines with an edge and BJ strategy, and i gave him my seat for taking me home and he locked it up for the 20 minutes it took him to drive me downtown. all day long a ton of people were there flat betting $100 a hand for almost 24 hours who were all out of towners and locals working as a team, and its all my fault for telling people about the promo in the first place. they are getting so many tons of drawing tickets its really gonna hurt me cause now ive only gonna have about 5-10% of the tickets in there but since they are drawing 20 names a day and u must be present i should still win something.  got a few hundred more to fill out and deposit in the drum before fridays drawing. wish id have never told a soul about that drawing. opening my big mouth seriously is hurting my chances of winning, had i never told a soul id probably end up several hundred better off for sure. guess ive learned my lesson.

and now i should go play some poker, either that or sleep. i was tired of being at the lucky club. and the good news is i turned the $709 i was down to when i woke up back into $1480 so i actually made another very meager profit off the promotional machine, not counting the drawing tickets. and today i wasnt the only winner some of them guys were down and some were up a few thousand. rolls back to just over $10,300 again. as long as it stays over 10k for poker ill be ok, my free play will add to it sept 1 plus i should get something at least out of this weeks drawings. i am really kicking myself for telling others to come and fix it so they have tons more tickets than me, but i did my duty as a journalist to benefit all of mankind. but its sure hurting me financially. i only originally did it to learn if the promo was really as good as i thought and every single AP in vegas thinks it is good enough to come and play it.



7 comments:

  1. Its good the hear that you turned it around and made a profit. Tony keep trying and keep doing what you do best and that is gamble it up. It takes a lot of dedication to be a professional gambler and you have what it takes.

    So do you know if the pro's that came down to play with you think you have what it takes to keep playing bj professionally? Have they made any comments or offered any advice, not that you need it.

    Clint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clint the thing those pros thought i did wrong was not keep my mouth shut and overbet my bankroll. it wasnt my play of the hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good journalism for the benefit of mankind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. left the nugget up $44 and in room to SLEEP, never got enough last nite, dreamed about scott matusow last nite, mike matusows brother, dreamed HE was the guy on the VBJ machine playing with me. anyway i finally calculated the value of the EV in this weekends upcoming drawing after reading all the rules and i think my EV will be $777 or at least $777 divided by 75%

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/user/raystevensmusic#p/a/F12F4D7BDB5D31F1/1/TTQp9713TdI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony good for you keeping her name out of here. I agree that keeping the most personal info out of your blog is probably good advice but your roll is part of your gambling and this is a gambling blog. I don't really care how much you have but it is a way for others to keep track of your success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tony, don't feel too bad about telling other people about good things. Keeping all the money for yourself is nice, but helping people and making new friends is also important. Besides, I don't think the girls and I will make the drawing.

    ReplyDelete